Sunday, July 26, 2009

Quilt

My Grandma Mesnard surprised Bailey a couple of weeks ago with a beautiful quilt. She is incredible at making quilts and also made Dan and I one when we got married. The quilt she made Bailey has a few nursery rhymes on it. We are just so touched that at 85 she was able to make this and it will be something that Bailey (and us) will be able to treasure forever. We gave Bailey her middle name, Grace, after her so they will always have that to share as well!

I am so glad that my kids are getting the opportunity to know her and just what an amazing lady she is. She has been a great influence in my life and I feel so lucky that we get to see her (and my grandpa of course!) so often. Below are some pictures of Bailey and her Great-Grandma with the quilt!!





0 comments: