Sunday, July 26, 2009

3 Month Pics

I'm only a little late posting these! We had Bailey's 3-month pictures taken on July 3rd. We had Jacob's taken at that point so I wanted to also have Bailey's taken as well. I'm not sure we will be going back anytime soon! Jacob was a nightmare to deal with in getting him to sit for a picture, let alone smile. The few pictures you'll see are about the only ones he would smile for. We were also rushed by the photographer which really frustrated us. After 10 minutes (including a room change) she abruptly stopped taking pictures with no warning to us. She said that they were overbooked and couldn't give us a full sitting time. No one mentioned this to me when scheduling it and it was never mentioned when we got there. If I would have known that I would never had wasted time fighting with Jacob in the beginning. We were there for Bailey and the poor girl only got a few individual shots and no outfit change like is the norm. I think until the kids are older and are easier to coax into sitting for a picture, we'll just take our own in the meantime.

Here are the few pictures that turned out!!









0 comments: