Sunday, July 26, 2009

Playing Catch-Up.....Again

My intention is to keep up with the blog, but in reality, having two kids 16 months apart and working full-time, coupled with a dog that seems to always present new issues, needing to cook, clean, do dishes, and laundry, the blog ends up as a bottom priority! Dan is great at helping out and has his own list of chores to do, but it's still overwhelming at times. I'm still trying to find that balance that includes time for myself, but I'm struggling with that! If I get any free time, it's spent doing chores, but I'm trying to work on that :) If anyone out there has issues on how to keep the sanity, I would love some advice! There are days that I literally feel like I'm losing my mind!!!

Despite my whining, I wouldn't have it any other way. I love spending time with my family and can't get enough of our kids! I know that this time goes fast with them at this age and I don't want to look back and regret anything. The housework will never go away and it's not a big deal if we eat a frozen meal instead of something from scratch :)

Anyways, below are four new blogs for your enjoyment!

0 comments: