Wednesday, February 4, 2009

You Should See the Other Guy!!

I got a call from the daycare director last Thursday while at work and my first thought was, crap Jacob is sick with the stomach flu. This has been my fear knowing that it's going around. I can deal with him having colds, but dealing with the flu is a whole other story. YUCK!! The director probably thought I was callous when I was relieved to hear he just had one of his many accidents. He was reading at the toddler table and fell out of his chair. He's not used to not having arm rests on his chair and toppled over. Poor guy had a large bump and bruise on his forehead and scratch on his face. Tough little man that he is, he didn't cry much afterwards and bounced right back up. He slept hard a lot that night, but that is probably due to the fact that he spent his first whole day in the toddler room and just wore himself out. I did wake him up every few hours to make sure he wasn't unconscious, but he was fine, thank goodness! Here are some pics....

You can see the bump on his forehead although it the picture doesn't do it justice

Side view

1 comments:

Scott and Kristen said...

Oh, my! I'm guessing there is a huge dent in the floor! That knot looks huge and painful. Poor little guy. Does he touch it and say "owie" to let people know it's there, or has he forgotten about it?
Kristen