Thursday, September 11, 2008

Too Excited to Sleep

Yesterday was a first for Jacob. When I pick Jacob at from daycare, I get a detailed report of what and how much he ate, how many diaper changes he had and what kind they were, and the times and lengths of his naps. Sometimes things are accidentally left off and I have to ask them to fill in the gaps for me. When I saw that he only had one nap yesterday - 9:15-11:15 - I figured the afternoon nap didn't get written down. Nope. Uh uh. This is a first for Jacob. Mind you, he is just now starting to skip his evening nap after dinner. He refused to nap last night either and didn't go to bed until 9:00!! You think that he would have been cranky, but he was super-hyper and happy the whole night. I definitely saw an improvement in his walking yesterday and he was much steadier standing by himself too, so maybe he just felt practicing his new skills was more important than napping!

I hope to have lots of pictures in my next post since it's been awhile, so stay tuned :)

0 comments: