Monday, September 22, 2008

Backlog of Posts

Well, I have several things to post about and instead of doing one long post, I decided to break them up into several ones - all below.

I have some extra time on my hands right now because Jacob is home from daycare for at least a couple of days due to having the Hand, Mouth, and Foot virus. We just discovered it yesterday, but he has probably had it for a few days now. This is a new one to me and all I could think of when he was diagnosed with it was Hoof and Mouth disease that animals get. He has been fortunate so far and really hasn't been affected by it too much. He never got a fever and he only has a few blisters on one of his hands, one on his foot, and a few in his mouth. Luckily he isn't bothered by them and eats and drinks fine.

0 comments: