Friday, August 22, 2008

9 Months

Jacob turned nine months old last Sunday. I have been documenting his progress each month, which may bore you, but it is turning out to be a lifesaver for me. I have yet to put anything into his baby book and I am so grateful to this blog because I now can look to it to fill in all of his "firsts" during his first year of life. So here goes....

*Cruising along anything he can get his hands on - furniture, walls, people

*Walks well with his walker and holding our hands

*Trying to stand independently and I caught him doing this for a few seconds for the first time last Thursday

*Babbling a lot more and says "ba ba", "ma ma", "puh"

*Starting to get into trouble and gravitates to anything that he is not supposed to be in - Rascal's toys, toilet paper, trash cans, laptop, Rascal's food and water

*Finally drinking out of a sippy cup


Next month's post may have a walking milestone in it, which is exciting and scary at the same time!!





0 comments: