Monday, July 14, 2008

Fake Coughing

We went out to dinner Saturday night to the Olive Garden, which is by far my favorite place to eat. It's been a little while since we have gone out to dinner and this was the first time we used the restaurant-style high chair. I was pretty nervous about how Jacob would do, but he couldn't have been happier! Dan's mom introduced me to the Clean-n-Go wipes, which I now use ALL the time. I'm such a germ-phobe that I scrubbed down his chair and table multiple times. Jacob is still fairly quiet vocally, but when he gets going he's unstoppable. Of course he got really vocal as soon as we sat down at the table, but it wasn't too bad since we were surrounded by other families with small children. Maybe the restaurant does this on purpose?!! Anyways, Jacob started fake coughing really loud accompanied by lots of smiles and giggles. To our knowledge, he has never done this before, so we were completely surprised. Ironically, someone last week asked me if he had done this yet. It just amazes me that someone so young would know to do this.

0 comments: