Sunday, April 13, 2008

Squealing Again

I have been a little worried lately because Jacob's vocalizations have been becoming less frequent. One of my friends told me that babies sometimes work hard on one thing and may lag on another. Well, he has been doing so well physically - sitting up, rolling over, standing with support - that I figured that he would just work on talking another time. Well, today was the day!! He was in a great mood and started talking and squealing along with Dan. I was able to catch the squealing on a short video and thought I would share it with everyone. He also played in his jumperoo and I got a video of that as well.



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Jacob, I'm so glad that I have someone to talk to now that will understand me! I can't wait to come play with you sometime.

Natalie