Monday, March 14, 2011

First Haircut

Well, the mullet is gone! You're welcome, Sharla. I took Bailey in last week to get what I thought was a small trim to get rid of her dead ends. My hairdresser asked what I wanted and I decided to defer to her judgment on what would be best. She recommended a bob to help even her hair out. I immediately burst into tears. It took her TWO years to get any length in hair! Bailey fought during the whole five minutes it took to cut her hair, which is what I expected.

It actually turned out good and her hair is much fuller looking and healthy. I managed to get a few pictures taken during the process along with some before and after shots. Her hair should now grow out quicker and more even now.

Now cross your fingers for a bow in the near future :)

Before pictures








During haircut






After pictures





0 comments: