Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Inside the Heads of My Kids

I have often wondered what goes through Jacob's and Bailey's mind, particularly when they say or do something that doesn't make any sense to me. One example of this is from a conversation my sister and I had with Jacob on the way back to my sister's house from the Chicago beach we were just at. Both kids had been passed out in the back for about 45 minutes and all of a sudden Jacob woke up and said "Aunt Sharla, you only have two chairs (at the kitchen table) and there are four of us. Where we all sit for dinner?" Wow!!!! Where did this come from. We hadn't even been talking about dinner or anything before that. Is this the type of thing that he stresses about? How smart for a three-year old to reason like that!!

Anyways, I stumbled on these two blogs that were posted on a Facebook friend's page the other day. He has a realistic, yet hysterical take on the subject.


Inside the mind of a two-year old:

http://jasongood.net/365/2011/08/day-215-approximately-3-minutes-inside-the-head-of-my-2-year-old/


Inside the mind of a four-year old:

http://jasongood.net/365/2011/09/day-250-5-minutes-inside-the-brain-of-my-4-year-old/

0 comments: