Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Back to It!!

I cannot believe how long I have let this blog go. Nearly 7 months!! Life keeps getting busier and the blog was bottom priority. The longer it sat, the more intimidating it became to play catch-up, so it sat even longer. I thought about what to do with it.... quit the blog, write a summary blog from the last seven months, start with the present.... but decided that (for me) I need it to get it caught up properly so I can have the documentation and keep the story moving. Here's my plan. In my head, I have over 30 blog entries to create and post. My plan is to back-date the posts and post one each day in December. This post will remain at the top, but all of the new ones will fall below this one as they will appear in descending chronilogical order. PLEASE SCROLL DOWN beginning in December to play catch up with me!! If you're reading this, thanks for staying faithful that I would return :)

0 comments: