Sunday, July 24, 2011

Backyard Water Park

The kids really like playing in water, so I have been trying to change it up all summer so they get a variety of water play. We've gone to the pool a few times, gotten our kiddie pool out here and there, and also set up a mini water park in the backyard. We have a water table, hopscotch sprinkler, beach ball sprinkler, and a redneck water slide that goes into our sandbox filled with water. The favorite, though, seems to be the old-fashioned hose! The kids love it when I water them down after their water play in the grass. I do it so they don't track in dirt and grass, but they think it is fun! Bailey has also been helping me water my flowers at night and she loves getting sprayed. Jacob isn't a fan of getting his clothes wet, but Bailey is all over it!! I have to do it right before bath time because she is literally dripping wet!











0 comments: