Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Goodbye to the Mullet

Well, I finally gave in. For some time now poor Jacob has been getting teased by his Aunt Sharla that he has a mullet. I've been reluctant to cut it because I didn't want to cut my baby's hair, plus I love the curls in the back after he gets a bath. The past few days his hair has gotten a little unruly, particularly after a nap. There wasn't enough hair to constitute paying somebody to cut it, so we did it ourselves. Dan cut while I took pictures. It actually looks pretty good! He looks more like a little boy now. Here are some pics....

Before with curls

Before with his mullet

Haircut

After (back)

After (side)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Dan did a good job! I can't believe that Jacob sat still for it. Did you save some of his hair? Natalie's bangs are getting so long, and she won't keep her bows in so we may be headed down that path too.